ChAnge sTartS in Me :-)

We all know that the universal unchanging principle is that the world is subject to change. If the world is subject to change, therefore I must also go with the change of progression. Relating this to my life, changes are to be made for me to become a better person, disposing all the unnecessary things which are not essential in life like all the desires which cannot help me to have a worth living existence.

In my field of intellect, the change for me to have is to focus on my goal and purpose. For if I really concentrate on my purpose, I can achieve it. but I must also entertain and open my mind in some ideas that can help me improve not only myself but my relationship to other people who are aiding me.

In my emotional side, first and foremost making decisions in life needs intellect and the heart, I must check my feelings and emotions regarding matters in changing me. Not being affected by the things which are not reacting for. Things that can destroy me through feeling them is a waste. I should not let them penetrate and devastate me. I should feel the ones that make me happy and can lead me to a good change.

For I know in life there are things which are unpleasant that can destroy my life but I must not let that happen for there are always room for improvements.//

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment