siMpLe pLAns foR a simPLe GaL

A simple gal like me, have simple future plans. I am not that kind of person who dreams for big one and for more. I just want to live my life in normal way such that I am happy and so proud for what I have achieved because I don't want that in the end, I will be the one who is suffering and those big dreams will not come true and will never happens. That thing really hurts, right?

After taking up my tertiary education, I have a lot of plans that I want to do, to accomplish and to share my success to people who really helped me. First, my parents, I want to show them how grateful I am for having them as my parents and for guiding and nurturing me. I want to show them that their unending love and support to me really mean a lot to my success. After 20 years of guiding me, from now on, I will be the one who will take care of them as a simple repay of their sacrifices and time for me. Second, to my friends, relatives and people who have been a part of my life and have helped me surpass every undertakings that I take. I will give them a simple time and a simple gift for all the things that they have done to me. And I will show them how special they are to me. Third, to myself, I will continue to pursue my chosen career by taking up my Masteral's Degree and Doctoral's Degree. And about my love life if I don't have any someone special, I will not focus on it first but if I have, I will show him how much I love him and treasure him the way I treasure my life.
These are some of my future plans. As days will pass by, more plans will be made by me. And hope all of my plans will come true! :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment