.,2011 - A NeW YeAr to ChAnGe..,

Having 16 years of existence here on Earth is a great chance that God has given me. People who have been there for me and have witness my metamorphosis in life, I salute you all. Time runs so fast, a year has already gone and another year has come.

Different plans and ideas have run into my mind this year, year 2011. This year, I would be soon graduating from high school and I would be entering into a higher level of education, the “college life”. But before that happens, I should first make myself be ready for those things and change for myself for the better. But, as I was thinking about that, something went to my mind. If I change myself, the more that people would not understand me and accepts me for who and what I am. I don’t know the real reason why a lot of person cannot understand me especially my personality. I can only count on my fingers the people who can understand me. But then, I realize that they should not be a hindrance on the betterment that I am doing to myself. I have my own mind to decide and to follow what to do and I should not be dictated by other person except for my parents, teachers, relatives and friends. Maybe, I will change my personality to something that makes me unique from others. But for now, that something is quite I don’t know.

I expect a lot of changes in me this 2011. I will not only change in physical aspects but also mentally, emotionally, spiritually and socially. But I hope that whatever changes that I make will always be on the better side. So people will understand and accepts me for who and what I am.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lovelyn said...

You're good in writing. Nice post. Keep on blogging!

mary joy pe benito said...

lovelyn was right , your very good in writing dear :) keep it up ok ?

Post a Comment