3rD GRaDing: A QUarter To RefLecT

Time flies so swiftly. Third Grading Period is soon to come in an end. And there will be the time wherein we will be living Ilocos Sur National High School and we will be steeping to a higher level of education. For me, I am not yet ready to take up college life especially in deciding on what course I will be taking up.

During our time in the Information And Communication Technology subject, I have learned a lot of things. Even though sometimes I am not attending my class because of some responsibilities. The most interesting part that I like this 3rd Quarter is wherein our teacher taught us how to make web design. It was my first time and I was hard up in making this one. I don't have any idea about web design at all. But as time past and our teacher guides us, our project was a successful one even though we are just beginners. My only problem this quarter is making my draft/s and posting it to my blog. Honestly, I am a type of person who dislikes or lazy making essays especially when I am not in the mood.

I am hoping that the mistakes I have done this quarter will be change for the better just like the year changes. Hoping also, to be more responsible enough to make every activities that is ought for us to do. And try myself to love making essay even though I am not good in grammar that much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment